Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What the Hell???!!!



My day job took me to New York on Monday through Wednesday of this week. I got to hear about Govenor Spitzer's flame-out while in the Big Apple! It was pretty interesting. How can high IQ guys be so incredibly stupid? And immoral? And embarrassing? Hey, I have been married for almost 20 years and my wonderful wife and I are now quite middle-aged. Guess What? We love each other too much to act like idiots, even though it might give us a short-term thrill. And we definitely have lower IQ's than Eliot. Conclusion - high IQ's do not indicate that a person is of high quality.

For some reason, this whole story makes me feel shitty. It seems like another indictment of immature/horny male baby boomers. Man, I know a few middle-class Eliot Spitzers. Guys who cheat on their wives to amp up the excitement in their lives. Guys who bring mistresses into their marital homes when their wives are out of town. Guys who go to strip clubs and get their rocks off during a $500 lap dance performed by a 19-year old college freshman. Bleah. Its better to stay home with Rosie Palm and her five duaghters. That is safe sex, man.

No comments: